Editoral – Issue 223 – April 2012

0

Hi! I find it hard to believe that I’m already presenting to you the fifth Seren edition of the academic year! It seems like only yesterday we were all recovering from Freshers’ week and now we’re all feeling the dissertation stress, myself included. I’m going to tell you all what I’ve been telling myself, everything is going to be okay!

In the meantime, now you’ve found a few minutes to pick up our lovely publication, you may as well get the kettle on and pop your feet up for a well deserved break. So what’s in the issue? Well, there’s been so much to rant about this month that we’ve had to make three pages of Comment! Remember Kony? Our Features section is taking a look at all the positives, negatives and controversies surrounding the event. Not only that we have all of your standard music, film and tv reviews, and Ashleigh is calming you down with her exam stress tips (page 25).

Most excitingly though, your Summer Ball has been announced and we’re helping to tease you with the event. There’s a competition on page 15 in which you could win a free ticket if you’re lucky! See you next month!

Share.

About Author

Leave a comment on this article