Hiya! – Editoral – Issue 223 – April 2012

0

Welcome to the Christmas Issue of Seren! It’s fair to say I’m really excited about this one, you’re currently gazing your eyes upon the biggest Seren we’ve ever produced, a massive 48 pages full of new features especially for you! So what can you expect inside? How about the coolest Christmas pullout you’ve ever seen? We’ve covered all the basics in it including gifts, decorations and how not to react to a gift that’s not so great. As well as the pullout we have a new feature in the form of a brand new business page, and the environment page created in the last issue has gone from strength to strength so be sure to check it out. Standard features include your food & drinks pages which are also Christmas related. Let’s just say that everything is pretty much Christmas related. Here is where I’m going to include the obligatory get involved sentence, if you do want to (which I’m sure you do) you can attend our weekly meetings every Wednesday at 6pm in the Students’ Union, or you can email me at editor@seren.bangor.ac.uk

I’ll finish by saying I hope you all have amazing Christmases, incredible New Year’s and that you all stay safe. Merry Christmas!

Share.

About Author

Leave a comment on this article