Me and my boyfriend took the ferry over to Belfast from Birkinghead for my Grandad’s 80th Birthday bash. We slept on the ship and when we woke up drove straight off to the family’s town. We visited Belfast and Newcastle, as well as a few small towns like Minerstown. We stayed in a beautiful 18th century property that we’d found through ‘Air B&B’. We struck gold with our hostess who used to run a café, so our daily ‘fry’ was delicious and we got a few tips for Irish baking. The countryside seems busy in Ireland. The skyline is dotted with different houses, the fields crisscross the hills, which are pinned with wind turbines. They aren’t eyesores, however, and it adds to the detailed view. Glinting in the bright sunlight, they embrace our new way of life – a way that can’t be sustained, that is intuitive, and forever changing.
- Interview: Lewis Thompson, VP Sport
- En Garde!
- BUWRU Still on Top
- Hidden Histories: With The Archaeology Society
- Beabadoobee Concert Review: Welcome to Beatopia
- Taylor Swift: Midnights Review – The Stories of 13 Sleepless Nights
- Claire Concert Review: Claire Cottrill in Concert!
- Is There Hope For Percy Jackson?