Sales over at Audi increased by 14.4% to 125,000 last month, compared to BMW who saw a smaller increase of 7.4% to see sales of 121,476. Audi have been gaining on their rivals for a couple of years now and it seems like there is no stopping them. However, they haven’t yet managed to overtake BMW in year on year sales with Audi trailing by just a few thousand cars. BMW is top with 478,030 sales, Audi is second place with 471,300 whilst Mercedes falls behind even more with sales of 418,426. With the new A3, the updated R8 and electronic versions of models in its current line-up, expect Audi to close the gap or even take the top spot in the very near future.
- Interview: Lewis Thompson, VP Sport
- En Garde!
- BUWRU Still on Top
- Hidden Histories: With The Archaeology Society
- Beabadoobee Concert Review: Welcome to Beatopia
- Taylor Swift: Midnights Review – The Stories of 13 Sleepless Nights
- Claire Concert Review: Claire Cottrill in Concert!
- Is There Hope For Percy Jackson?