In the spirit of Halloween and all things magical, here’s introducing the all new Harry Potter make-up brushes. Storybook Cosmetics have only gone and created the ‘Wizard Wand’ brushes. The set consists of five brushes made of synthetic hairs with metal handles created in the style of the wands of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore and, of course, Lord Voldemort. Currently retailing for around £45 and arriving in a custom velvet pouch for safe-keeping, the estimated arrival date is December 10th, which means it’s just in time for Christmas. Not only this though, the brand are also working on their very own Potter inspired Palettes including eyeshadow shades such as ‘Brave’, ‘Cunning’ and ‘Sly’. It’s every muggles dream.
- Interview: Lewis Thompson, VP Sport
- En Garde!
- BUWRU Still on Top
- Hidden Histories: With The Archaeology Society
- Beabadoobee Concert Review: Welcome to Beatopia
- Taylor Swift: Midnights Review – The Stories of 13 Sleepless Nights
- Claire Concert Review: Claire Cottrill in Concert!
- Is There Hope For Percy Jackson?