If you’re looking to head further afield from Bangor, Liverpool is a bustling city that offers lots of ‘Christmassy’ opportunities. In a couple of hours you can be in the heart of the city to do some vital Christmas shopping and make the most of the vast range of shops. From John Lewis, Hollister and Pandora in Liverpool One, to Jack Wills, Kurt Geiger and MAC in the Met Quarter; Liverpool offers something for everyone. Unwind from a busy day of shopping by taking a trip to the Christmas markets situated on Lord Street, Paradise Street and Church Street where you will find a huge array of festive gifts, food and drinks from around Europe.
- Interview: Lewis Thompson, VP Sport
- En Garde!
- BUWRU Still on Top
- Hidden Histories: With The Archaeology Society
- Beabadoobee Concert Review: Welcome to Beatopia
- Taylor Swift: Midnights Review – The Stories of 13 Sleepless Nights
- Claire Concert Review: Claire Cottrill in Concert!
- Is There Hope For Percy Jackson?