I heart Christmas more than life itself, I love the Christmas music, tree, lights and one could not forget ‘Christmas in a tin’ (Glade Apple & Cinnamon Room Spray FYI). This year I have been more of an eager Christmas beaver than ever before – decorations went up in the first week of November and all my shopping was done by the 10th November, very proud. So, here I spread some Christmas joy, joy that will reach extreme levels when I open my Selection Box, go straight for the Flake (Obvs) and enjoy its crumbly goodness whilst wearing my onesie all cosy by the fire.
- Interview: Lewis Thompson, VP Sport
- En Garde!
- BUWRU Still on Top
- Hidden Histories: With The Archaeology Society
- Beabadoobee Concert Review: Welcome to Beatopia
- Taylor Swift: Midnights Review – The Stories of 13 Sleepless Nights
- Claire Concert Review: Claire Cottrill in Concert!
- Is There Hope For Percy Jackson?