Popping The Cap On The Future?

0

For a long time now, the most common method of getting into a crown cap bottle has been to crank the lid off with a traditional bottle opener. While these metal contraptions do the job, I’ve never been able to get the hang of them; I would end up struggling with the bottle for far too long, spilling half of my drink out onto the table in the process.

Fortunately there is a solution for this issue, the Sentol Bottle Opener. It’s a cylindrical device which has been specifically designed to ease the bottle opening process. To use the Sentol, all you have to do is press it down over a bottles’ neck, and lift it off; if done correctly, the bottle cap will be stuck to a magnet at the edge of the gadget. That’s all there is to it. I’ve been a proud owner of one for three years, and, although it has picked up a few scratches, it still produces the same excellent results whenever I use it.

If you’re interested in buying a Sentol, then you will have to take your search to the internet. Ebay is the best place to find them these days, where they are being sold for around £11. This isn’t a fixed rate though; there may be some better deals out there if you look around carefully. To cap it off, you can even find some sellers offering different designs if you browse enough.

By Andrew Locke

Share.

About Author

Joe Keep

Games & Gadgets Editor 2014/15, Treasurer 2014/15

Leave a comment on this article